Kenapa Adzan Harus Dikumandangkan Keras-keras? Simak Percakapan Ini - OH... TRIBUNENEWS

Kenapa Adzan Harus Dikumandangkan Keras-keras? Simak Percakapan Ini


Why?- Is the question I get most often. At 31, donating a kidney to someone you've never met before, is not really the norm. But then again neither was I. I've always been different. I've always believed in doing what I believe is worth doing. Even if it is not popular. Even if it is the road less travelled on. I believe in risk taking. Calculated risk, that is. I have always been eccentric, but that is me. I believe that we all are different. We all are unique human beings. And so we each have our own unique views in life. And I believe that life is all about sharing. I cannot be happy all alone. I want to share it with others. Now, there are others who are struggling, just to live. That is why at 31, I am signing as a kidney donor. Again the question is, why? Because there are not enough organs available. Because there are 4,700 people just in Illinois and 99,000 nationwide waiting for life-saving transplants. And yet only 50% of our nation's population sign up to donate their organs after they die. We still need a lot more donors. Why? Because---think of the recipient, how your donation can change their lives to the better. Because, think of how it will change my life. I believe this is the best way to become the best person that I know how to be. So I went ahead with just my surgeons approval to guide me and an unknown recipient on my side, and I donated that kidney anyway. Call me crazy, but what do you expect from someone who have always done things differently? You too can donate and help in your own little way, if not directly donating your kidney. You can donate to a charity that supports organ donation. You can donate your used car to a car donation program that helps support kidney donation too. So think about it. Who knows, you might be able to help somebody who might someday save you or your loved ones lives too. Support charitable causes that help support organ donation and other good causes in return. Cars4Causes,America's #1 "Charity that gives to Charities" does this via their car donation charity program. Check out Cars4Causes and learn how to donate car and help peoples causes. Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Edgardo_Berones/851026 Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5978106

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel