Inilah Alasan Ilmiah Kenapa Islam Melarang Laki-Laki Memakai Emas - OH... TRIBUNENEWS

Inilah Alasan Ilmiah Kenapa Islam Melarang Laki-Laki Memakai Emas



Deciding to donate my old car wasn't hard a decision at all. Considering that my car is already old, the engine looked like it was blown to pieces, and the transmission doesn't look good either. Earlier this month, I tried selling it but just by looking at it, you can already tell that It won't really have a lot of resale value at all. I got it towed to a car repair shop but the mechanic told me that my car can still run if I replace all of the parts with another car. And then he he gave a snicker as he offered to tow my car back to my house. It was annoying to think of buying a new car. You see I am a real stingy type of person. If I can still use an old vehicle just to avoid spending money, I would, even if it is as old as this ol' blue Ford Taurus of mine. Anything is OK with me as long as I am able to save money. I hate spending money especially if it costs an arm and a leg. But the more I think about how I have to travel 10 kilometers to work everyday, the more I feel the need for a new car. I know that the day wherein I would have to give up my car is coming pretty soon but I still feel a bit awful. It's not just the money that I have to spend for a new car. My old Taurus has a lot of sentimental value for me. It is this car where me and my wife used to ride on our dates. This is what I ride everyday for work. This where I sleep whenever I'm too drunk to ring the doorbell of house. Lots of memories. But I knew I had to let go. So I went online and searched for the best charities that I could find. A handful of whom were more than happy to response to my call. One particular charity looks good; A lot of positive feedbacks from community forums. So I called them up. After a few days, they towed my car for free. As I looked at my old car being towed away, I couldn't help but think: Gosh, my old car do looked like the worst hunk of metal ever! Now I'm glad I gave it away. And hey, what do you know, I got a big tax deduction too! it was all worth it in the end. Edgardo Berones invites you to make a difference in your lives and reach out. Know more about how you can help and make a car donation today. Check out Cars4Causes and learn how to donate car and help peoples causes. Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Edgardo_Berones/851026 Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5930975

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel